JetBlue operates a fleet of 84 Airbus A321 aircraft, comprising of both the A321ceo and A321neo types. The latter includes a small subfleet of A321neo long range aircraft used on transatlantic services between New York and London.
There are five configurations in operation:
- A321ceo (200M) all economy
- A321ceo (16C 143M) featuring the original Mint iteration
- A321neo (200) all economy
- A321neo (16C 144M) long range domestic configuration featuring the lastet Mint Suites
- A321neo (24J 114M) long range transatlantic configuration, also featuring the latest Mint Suites